Our Finish in 4 program is our guarantee that you will graduate in four years or we cover the cost of your remaining courses at Illinois College.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
By enrolling in Illinois College's Finish in 4 program, you're making the most of your college investment and setting yourself up for success when you receive your diploma.
What is Finish in 4?
- it's a voluntary program for first-time, first-year students.
- you are paired with an academic adviser who will assist with academic planning, course registration and career guidance to keep you on track.
- maintain continuous enrollment earning a C or better in your classes
- click to view the full Student Participation Agreement
Why it matters:
- Gain earlier entrance to the job market than your peers.
- Get all of your classes done and still have time to study abroad, do an internship or engage in research with faculty that sets you apart because you've planned ahead.
- Your family can create a four-year financing plan without the surprise costs of an additional year (or two.)
Learn more: Request additional admission information